Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Preparations

I had thought I'd get a jump start on my holiday preparations. No one was coming to the house, so I thought I'd skip Thanksgiving this year and get a head start on Christmas. Well, Thanksgiving is 2 days away and I haven't done any decorating at all! I should finish putting the outside lights on...but I want to go to bed. Of course, it'll be too dark when I wake up. Tomorrow I'll finish-no excuses. As for the inside...sigh. And the rest? I have my cards (got them last year) and picked up Christmas stamps last week. I still need to make my list (check it twice), sign the cards and decorate the envelopes. I need to wrap presents and prepare them for shipping...and do some holiday baking...and a host of other things. Why does time have to move at warp speed?

No comments: