Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wish everyone a wonderful turkey day. It's just another work day for me-although I did pick up a nice herb stuffed chicken breast from Wegman's, so that'll be a nice dinner along with some cranberry sauce. I'll celebrate with my folks on my day off-and have the traditional turkey day meal then. I do have a lot for which to be thankful: a job that allows me to live a comfortable lifestyle (even though I do hate it), a home of my own (which I just successfully refinanced), 15 wonderful kids (from eldest-Harley, Seneca, Aleister, Calumet, Snickers, Aquinas, Dylan, Harrison, Napoleon, Wallace, Marlin, Grodziskie, Okocim, Zywiec, and Tyskie), great parents, wonderful friends and family and so much more. Thank you for reading my blog-have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: