Thursday, July 22, 2010

Why do I Look?

Why do I look? I've been virtually fostering a dog (actually 2 dogs and 2 cats) on Facebook. These are actual animals in shelters, available for adoption. Well, I've fallen for Sheila. However, she's just north of Toronto and I don't even know if they'd adopt to someone in the US. Then, I was browsing the web and found Lucy Dolan...and I want to bring her home. She's an 8 year old German Shepard/Greyhound mix whose owner lost his house and had to move in to a hotel. She's near Cuba...but Cuba, NY, which isn't that far away. Closer than Toronto. And in the same country. It doesn't say if she's good with cats. I certainly don't need a dog. It's certainly easier without one. But that face...

1 comment:

Steph said...

How can you resist that face? It just screams "take me home and love me."