Saturday, July 3, 2010

Trying

I'm trying to be more diligent in an attempt to lose weight. I will not diet (we all know they don't work in the long run), but I need to make some lifestyle changes. It's tough, working nights, living with injuries, and loving food while hating exercise-but I need to try to get more active. I'm working on a routine with Wii Fit, other Wii games, and Harley. When curling season arrives, I can add that sport to the mix. I'm also reading a blog of a woman trying to lose weight, Losing It. She was actually 2 years ahead of me in high school. I'm hoping she will help inspire me too. So what did I do today. I've already met my step goal for my pedometer and I walked with Harley. I had hoped to get a Wii game in, but didn't make it. To eat: I had 2 camel's eyes with iced tea (unsweetened-can't stand sweet iced tea). I did have a candy bar..and now that my Brit Coms are on I will have alcohol and food. However, I'm making a grilled turkey and cheese sandwich with a salad from my garden, and perhaps some fried sage leaves...well, it's a start!

No comments: