Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Plushies!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love plushies! Stuffed animals, plush art, whatever you want to call them, I love them. I recently got back in touch with the Raggy Rat Lady, the wonderful woman who created Amelia Ratkins and makes other wonderful plush rats, and other animals. She clued me in to The Plush Team, a consortium of artists who make plushies. Oh the creativity! It's really a bit of fate as just before she found my blog, I picked up a magazine called Stuffed. No, not a foodie magazine, a plushie one. Even though I don't really sew, I fell in love with the plushie food on the front cover. Imagine my surprise when I saw Raggy Rats featured inside. Then, shortly thereafter I find a reply on a blog post from her. Kismet. Anyway, check out these great artists and get yourself a plushie. After all, you're never too old to cuddle a plushie!

No comments: