Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hopeful Solution

I may have a solution to the ruined journals. I found each journals website and ordered a copy of each one I damaged. The one seemed to go through OK. The other one accepted my order-but didn't let me give my credit card info. I hope anyone (ie:me) can order a back issue-if they only let subscribers and/or psychiatrists order-I'm in trouble. This issue wasn't as expensive as the other-and this was the totally destroyed one. Yup, destroyed; it's amazing what havoc a little water can do. The cleaner did turn pages for me-but the thing was still wet when I returned to work...and basically destroyed. I gave my work e-mail to the journal people-so we'll see if they let me complete the order. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Steph said...

My fingers are crossed for you.