Thursday, September 3, 2009

Survived

I survived my first day , er, night, back at work. It went fine. We're in a new building-so I have to figure things out, but it's OK. Of course, I'm quickly reminded that some of the people I work with are complete idiots...oh well. I saw some of the patients and they were all very happy to see me, so that made me feel good. Yes, I'm more happy to see more of the patients than most of the staff. My body is still adjusting to the time change...but I'll be fine once I get adjusted. I had to go to sleep as soon as I came home, but I got up after 7.5 hours of sleep with a call from the vet. Seneca's blood work came back fine, so we're to keep the new lower dose. Barrett did fine without me home. He was awake when I got home and was waiting for me. It'll take a while for all of us to adjust, but it'll all work out.

No comments: