Saturday, September 19, 2009

Ratsicles

It's gotten a bit chilly here. It gets into the 40's at night and was in the 50's til mid afternoon. In fact-we may not have hit 60 today, although it's supposed to be in the mid 70's tomorrow. Perfect weather for me. I have an older house which really keeps the coolness in, and I have windows open-so the house is a bit chilly. I went into the rat room only to find hibernating rats. Everyone was in their teepees, huddled together. Vinnie, Vito, and Paulie never even came out. Of course, Josef and Snickers came out at the prospect of goodies-the others wouldn't budge. I had to laugh and give them some carrots. Josef and Snickers took theirs, the other boys weren't amused. I fed them in teepee and then I closed their window. Poor little ratsickles.

No comments: