Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

I hope everyone is enjoying this Labor Day. I was off last night-so I got up at a "reasonable hour", played briefly on the computer, then went out. I returned some library books then went to see Harley. I longed him for about 20 minutes. He started giving me some attitude, then gave me a really nicely paced trot. When we switched to the left he was really moving. I swear he's been watching Jockeys on TV-he was racing at the canter! It was good to work some energy out of him. After that I gave him a bath-and I wound up filthy! I took him to graze a few minutes, then put him back in his stall. He got an apple for a treat as well. I picked up a few groceries then came home. I had to take a shower and realized that Harley and I both used green apple shampoo today!

No comments: