Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mammogram

Today I went to get my annual mammogram. I don't understand why women don't want to do this important check. It doesn't hurt a bit...just takes up a bit of your time. Actually, today's test went quite quickly. My appointment was at 11:45 and I arrived about 11:30. I checked in, filled some paperwork, then sat in the outer waiting room. I was called to the back at about 11:45 where I got a locker, changed and waited in the back. By 12:10 the procedure was done (didn't hurt a bit) and I returned to the back room to wait for my results. About a half hour later they called me to say all was well. I changed, made my appointment for next year and left. On the way home I treated my self to an ice cream (blueberry cheesecake, yummm) and was back home by 1:45. So-to all women out there-go get your mammogram-it's easy as pie...or ice cream!

No comments: