Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Last Day

I'm trying to enjoy my last day before I have to go back to work. I got up early and went to Marjim Manor. On the way home I stopped at an Amish bakery. They now have deli meats and they had fantastic prices-so I got a lot. Too much actually. Oh well, the animals will have tasty treats too. Then I stopped at Brown's Berry Farm for lunch and finished up at Kirby's where I got some fruit. Back home I set up my Nintendo Walking program (I wish I could have imported my Wii fit mii-but I don't have the Wii set for Internet-and I don't know how-I know I'd need a router and who knows what else) and did a load of laundry, which is currently drying on the line outside. I'll have good leftovers for dinner and open up a bottle of champagne for the evening. I wonder if anything good is on TV?

No comments: