Saturday, February 16, 2008

Demo Day

This morning I went to a papercrafting store for a demo day. That's a day with free demonstrations. Today's topic was clear stamps. I have, and enjoy using them. In addition I received a card making packet. This is a neat concept. People that participate get a bag of supplies to make a card. You have to use all the items in the bag (well, parts of everything, LOL), but you can add your own stuff too. You turn the card in at the end of the month and see what everyone else has done with the same stuff. It'll be neat to see the different things people do with those same materials. Then the cards are given to a local nursing home. Some residents receive the cards to brighten their day and some will receive the cards so that they can send them out. It's a win-win. I have to contemplate the supplies and figure out what I'll do.

No comments: