Saturday, January 14, 2012

Learning

I love to learn. I've always said that if I was independently wealthy I'd just keep going to school. I have so many varied interests as well. Time, however, is a bit of an enemy. It seems all I do is sleep, work, take care of the kids, and run errands. I haven't crafted in a while-although I have a few projects I need to start. However, I've decided to take 2 classes. In February I'll be going to the New York Wine & Culinary Center to take a one day class to learn how to make chocolate truffles! I've also applied to take part in an online writing course: Kiss Me or Kill Me: Writing Cozy Mysteries 101 for Romance Writers. Linda O. Johnston, a favorite author, is teaching the course through the Orange County Chapter of the Romance Writers of America. I admit...I'm not a romance writer, but I read them, and I'm looking forward to learning.

No comments: