Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dentist

I went to the dentist this morning for my 6 month cleaning. No cavities...but plenty of gum inflammation. I admit, I don't floss as regularly as I should. It was also recommended that I use an electric toothbrush. My mouth is quite tight and it's difficult to clean everything-the electric is supposed to clean much better than a manual brush ever could. We also talked about my lost tooth. They're recommending a bridge. I don't mind not having the tooth-you can't see it anyway, but the ones next to it are slowly starting to shift and the one under it is getting higher-trying to fill the gap. In time this could become problematic. My insurance apparently will cover the whole thing-so I suppose I should have it done while I still have it! I haven't made the appointment yet...but I guess I should just resign myself to getting it done. Ugh.

No comments: