Friday, September 10, 2010

Vacation!

Hooray, Hooray, I'm on vacation! Vacation actually started yesterday at about 7:06 AM as I nearly ran getting away from work. It was so busy, I didn't even post a blog! The day was cool, dark, and rainy-perfect for sleeping-which made it very hard to wake up and get out of bed early-so I didn't. I called the folks to wish them a happy anniversary (49 years!), thought of my friend who was celebrating her 50th birthday!, and remembered my sweet Barrett-who came into my life 14 years ago, also on September 9th. Then I was getting ready to go out. I met my friend Kim and we went out for dinner, then to her ceramics class. We had a great time-I worked on a new project, not ceramics, but it requires firing in a kiln. You'll see the results some day...but not soon, they'll be Christmas gifts. Anyway, by the time I got home it was after 10, I had a headache starting up, and I decided to just take a hot bath and get to bed. So I did. I'm off to start today's round of fun, so I'll post again later!

No comments: