Sunday, November 4, 2007

Nice Weekend

I had a nice weekend. Friday didn't start off all that great. I had to get up early and take poor Aleister to the vet. We have to keep using the ear drops, which I had stopped, I guess prematurely. After playing briefly on the computer I went to a new Target and got tons of great deals. I followed that up with a bad for me lunch at Taco Bell (gotta love that caramel apple empanada and those potato things though), then on to the library, also across town, that has the fantastic mystery section. After that the Polish store for some kabenosy (I know that's not spelled right-it's a sausage stick you eat cold.) Then back across town with stops at AC Moore (craft store), JoAnn Fabrics and PetSmart before a visit with Harley. We actually had a great ride with Candy and her owner. I also saw those too cute kittens. OMG! They were actually holding on to each other. Aughh. I wish I could take both...but I can't...really, I can't. Then it was back home and time for all my good programs (Ghost Whisperer, Moonlight, Men in Trees, & Blood Ties). Then bath and bed.

Saturday I also got up relatively early (for me anyway) and went back across town to the Hallmark Ornament Opening. I got lots of great deals and free stuff-I got a VIP gift bag. Cool! I stopped for a very bad for me lunch at Wendy's. I just had to try it-The Baconator. It was FANTASTIC-although it probably took a year off my life. But so juicy, cheesy, bacony, mmmmmmmmmmmm. Instead of doing more running around, I came home. I did a little work outside then came in. I started working on Thanksgiving cards-but haven't figured out exactly how I want to do it. Better figure it out soon though. Then I caught up on some TV shows. After that I cleaned the rat cages. The boys had fun I think roaming around and playing with me. Then time for Rosemary & Thyme, Keeping Up Appearances, & As Time Goes By. Now more computer time before bath and bed.

I think the best part of both days was playing with all my kids. If only I had time, room, and money for 2 more. Sigh.

No comments: