Tuesday, November 13, 2007

More Fray-Check

I bought another bottle of Fray-Check. Of course, this ensures that I'll find at least one, if not both, of the bottles I already have! Must find a better place to store them...a good place, not a hidden safe place! I want to work on my Thanksgiving cards tonight and a special pre-Christmas wax card for my folks. I'm off work this evening-but I had to go to CPR class this morning. I just woke up from a long nap...but I'm still tired. I've been debating on getting dressed and going out to pick up something from the little grocery store around the corner for dinner and lunch tomorrow-or just scrounging for something here. Decisions, decisions. I should go out-but I'm comfy and, although only 5:30PM, it's full dark. We'll see. I'd better get some things accomplinshed tonight though!

No comments: