Thursday, September 13, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to Katreader's Rat's Nest. A rat's nest is " a place of great clutter or disorder" and while I don't think I'm greatly disordered, anyone who knows me knows I live in great clutter! And...I have rats! So that's the origin of Katreader's Rat's Nest, the name of my first blog. I have a great many interests so you'll be reading posts about animals (rats, cats, dogs, and horses, in particular), crafts (rubber stamping, knitting, and other paper and fabric art forms) food and wine, gardening, books, and whatever strikes my fancy. At least, I hope you'll be reading my future posts!


This blog is also a learning experience for me. So I hope you indulge my experimentation into this new (to me) form and forgive any errors and bad blog form.

1 comment:

BunGirl said...

Welcome to blogging! I can't wait to see what you have in store.