Saturday, September 22, 2007

Weekend

Today is the second day of my weekend. There is so much to do, I think I need 2 days of work and 5 days off to get everything else done!!! Yesterday I did the dishes ( and I don't have a dishwasher, or I should say I'm the dishwasher!), went to the liquor store and library (I've got my errands prioritized right!), cleaned the yard of dog poop, cleaned the rat cages, and did some tidying. This morning I vacuumed, cleaned one of the litter boxes, the folks came up, went to the farmer's market, took Aleister to the vet, took Barrett for a ride and walk with Mom, copied photos for my parents, and cleared off the dining room table. The day's more than half over and I still have errands to run, I'd like to go horseback riding, and I need to do some crafts and other things here at home. And I still have a litter box to clean! All I really want to do is take a nap!Yup, I need 5 days off and 2 days of work a week!

No comments: