Sunday, September 23, 2007

Back to Work

This weekend sure sped by. I didn't take a nap yesterday, nor did I do any crafting (aside from a little knitting while watching TV). I ran my errands and stopped by the barn. Harley and I worked a bit then I returned home. I discovered a new old show on TV. Rosemary and Thyme. http://www.rosemaryandthyme.tv/I'd seen the DVD of the series advertised in a catalog and thought it looked interesting. Well my PBS station has decided to run it-so I was able to watch the very first episode. I enjoyed it. Rosemary Boxer is a horticultural pathologist and Laura Thyme is a former police officer. It was an enjoyable BBC mystery with beautiful gardens.

Boy is this a boring commentary or what?! I think this will be the last post of "what I did today". Oh well, it's back to work for me.

No comments: