Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hot Hot Hot

It is very hot today. There's even a heat advisory. Since I can't take the heat, I changed my plans. I was going to take a ride on the Arcade Attica Railroad, but too hot for that. Sam and I took an early walk-but he turned back toward home quite quickly. Then I walked to the farmer's market. I got all kinds of goodies-but everyone was already sold out of eggs. I have such a craving for farm fresh eggs. Sigh. Other than moving the sprinkler-I've stayed inside. I've been working on a new Facebook page for Amelia & Cabot Ratkins. I also want to type up some more of my posts for my upcoming Cozy blog (which will debut a week from tomorrow). I've been doing a little tidying up, and watching a little TV (Top Chef Masters, Olympics, The Andy Griffith Show). I may get a little crafting in too. But now...time to move the sprinkler and give Sam a bath! Stay cool everyone!

No comments: