Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Reunion

This year is the year of my 25th High School Reunion. I've never been to a reunion, and I've never had the desire to go. I still don't. I always thought it would be neat to see what people were up to, but that's what Facebook is for, right? I really don't "go out" and the thought of driving an hour away for a dinner isn't particularly appealing. But then I had a face to face meeting with an old high school friend with whom I've reconnected on Facebook. She's also part of the planning committee for the reunion. I told her I'd go...there is a witness. But I still didn't really want to go...and I still haven't RSVPd. Then last night another old high school friend said I needed to go, Ugh. Peer pressure. I need to get an outfit...it's going to be hot (the reunion's in August). I should just suck it up, commit to going and send in my money...but I don't really want to do it. What about you? Have you gone to any of your reunions?

1 comment:

Steph said...

I have never gone to one of my high school reunions and never really had a desire to do so.