Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mystery Lovers' Kitchen

I love reading mysteries. There are several series I follow and new ones I want to read keep popping up. A continuing trend, at least in a lot of the cozy mysteries I read, is the addition of recipes to the book. In some instances the heroine is involved in the food industry in some manner (perhaps she owns a tea shop, a cheese shop, a restaurant, an ice cream shop...) so it makes sense that recipes are included. But even those who aren't in food service eat...and they share wonderful recipes too! I recently discovered a wonderful website where a great group of mystery authors blog and share...what else...recipes! It's a wonderful site: Mystery Lovers' Kitchen. The writing is deft, and often times funny, and the recipes are divine. Please, check it out-you'll be glad you did!

No comments: