Sunday, July 31, 2011

Another interesting Night of Dreams

The dream started with old college friends and reading poetry. It then morphed into an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It was a good plot too. I wasn't thinking of this show-so I'm not sure why it popped in my unconscious. I know that Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy) is in a new show...but I haven't seen it. And I think Buddy TV had a Facebook post about Anthony Stewart Head (Giles), but I didn't click the link to read more. But Giles played a big part in the dream. He was quite funny. He kept finding the dead bodies; Faith doing her evil thing. Then Willow was dead-but she came back to life, scaring everyone. She was a faerie. And this started by being a high school reunion. Weird, but quite interesting. I'd watch it as a TV show.

No comments: