Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

On this Memorial Day take time to remember those who have passed. While we should remember especially those in the military and police force who gave their lives so that we may live in relative freedom and safety, also take time to remember the loved ones we have lost. My dad and I reminisced about the good times at his parents house when we all celebrated this holiday. So to Grandma Gertie and Grandpa Lou, Aunt Bert, Uncle Mike and Aunt Sid-cheers to you-and everyone else who celebrated with us, but is now gone-I'm thinking of you today. For all the animals that have spent their time with me-you're never far from my thoughts. Special thoughts go to Barrett and Brioche, Baron, Dylan, and Aquinas the three who died too young, Bandit, and all the other critters whose lives graced mine. Thank you all-I'm thinking of you today.

No comments: