Monday, March 14, 2011

Deal of the Century!

My folks got me an air purifier a while back. It's a germ guardian and it really does seem to help. I needed to get a replacement bulb, so I went to Lowes, as that's where my Dad got the machine originally. I found the air purifiers and found what I needed. A replacement bulb and filter came in a package for $21.99. I considered myself quite lucky as there was only one left. I didn't see the machine itself either. So I went to check out. The girl rang it up...and it rang up as 10 cents. She looked at me and I looked at her. "I don't think that's right" she said. I said, "No, especially when it says it costs $21.99". She called the manager who came by and saw it. "Hmmm. Well, we don't sell it anymore". She pressed some buttons and said, "That's the price". So, with tax, I paid 11 cents. Talk about a deal of the century!

No comments: