Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Week?!?!?!

A week from today is Christmas Day. I can hardly fathom it! This month has gone by so quickly. I'm not ready for the holiday. Somehow I still haven't managed to find the Christmas spirit. I'm just not in the mood for my favorite time of year! I still have presents to ship and I haven't begun to wrap the local ones. I haven't done any baking. The inside of the house is barely decorated. But, that's as good as it's going to get this year. At least the outside lights look lovely and the tree is decorated, stockings are hung by the chimney with care, and the manger is out. All the cards have been sent and most of the gifts. Many specials have been watched. I still need to see A Christmas Story. Maybe that'll get me in the mood. I had Chinese Take Away the other day and they had a sign on the door-they'll be open Christmas Day. Hmmm I wonder if they know any Christmas Carols?

No comments: