Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve Eve. I still haven't found the Christmas Spirit...and I still haven't completed my Christmas preparations! I still have 2 nights of work as well. Sigh. I did manage to accomplish some Christmas traditions, however. In addition to decorating the outside of the house, getting and decorating the tree, and mailing out the Christmas cards and packages I made my annual holiday trek to Oliver's for ribbon candy, watched the important Christmas shows: The Bishop's Wife, A Christmas Story, Miracle on 34th Street (the original, thank you very much), A Charlie Brown Christmas, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, A Year Without A Santa Claus (necessary due to Heat and Cold Misers), and finally, tonight, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. Now if I can sneak in The Muppet Christmas Carol....Anyway, I hope you're ready for this holiday-I'm just thankful that the 12 days of Christmas are the days after. Too bad I'm not in Poland-they celebrate til February 2nd. Maybe I'd be ready then!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Would you believe I had never watched The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, Charlie Brown Christmas, and Santa Claus is Coming To Town until this year. I still need to watch Rudolph. We never saw them as kids, so hubby insisted I watch them this year.