Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vacation!

I am now on vacation! Yea. No work for 2 weeks-that is such a relief and good feeling! Today I had planned on just staying inside, but I had too much to do, and it was a gorgeous day! I had to sleep after getting home from work at about 7:30 AM, and I slept a little longer than I wanted, BUT I'M ON VACATION! I went to the liquor store-need some Andre Extra Dry champagne on my first night off-then the library where I stocked up on some good sounding books. From there it was on to Target for lithium batteries. I wound up spending almost $50-but I got much more than batteries. My great deal of the day was the Febreze flameless luminary candle. I was browsing and on an endcap saw a shade refill on clearance. Hmmm. I went to the aisle and looked for the starter kits. They were regular price, except for the Limited Edition Cherry Blossom. That was on clearance-originally $14.99 now for $7.48. Then someone was kind enough to leave a coupon for $4 off-so I got it for $3.48! Can't beat that! I also picked up a gift for my god daughter (originally $15 for $5). Then it was Wegman's and picking up some groceries. I came home, called my mom and made supper-bacon cheddar cheeseburger and salad with raspberry lemonade to drink! I'm catching up online, then it'll be time for America's Next Top Model and Ghost Hunters while drinking champagne and munching on brie and peanut butter cream pie! A great way to start a vacation, don't you think?

No comments: