Thursday, November 5, 2009

Won't Do It

I am not getting a dog. I'm finally adjusting to not having a dog and so I am not adopting another dog at this time. I was just trying to help a co-worker who wanted to volunteer to work with miniature horses. I was showing her places I knew that had horses that might be looking for help and eventually went to the Lollypop Farm site. Then she wanted to look at dogs. Then I saw Zeus. Zeus is an old dog. A big, black, mixed breed. Zeus is 10 years old and weighs over 100 pounds. An old dog looking for a place to retire. But, I'm not going to do it. I pray Zeus finds a nice quiet home in his last years...but I won't do it. No.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I know how hard it is. I went to PetsMart looking for dog food and ended up with Riley. Those faces are hard to resist. Be strong.