Saturday, November 28, 2009

A Few Snoozes Too Many

I am annoyed with myself. I worked last night, but I'm off tonight. Therefore I just want to sleep a few hours, so that I can accomplish a bunch of stuff I need to accomplish today and sleep tonight. I set my alarm giving myself 4 hours...not much, but did I mention I have a bunch of stuff I need to accomplish? So, I'm sleeping, phone rings...important call, short, back to sleep-I have about an hour left. Alarm goes off-press snooze, cats cuddle closer. Keep pressing snooze, so tired. I knew I'd be pressing snooze for a while-that's why I set the alarm for 4 hours, not 5. Well, by the time I finally got out of bed it was after 2PM?!?!?! Ugh. And I'm still tired. The new snowplow guy is coming over about 4:30-so I can't do any running around til later. Hopefully, I'll have enough energy to go out and ride Harley. In the meantime I'll try to work on all that stuff!

No comments: