Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope everyone has their green on and is celebrating St. Patrick's Day-whatever their heritage. I had a lovely day until the early evening. Not that the early evening was bad...but I suddenly don't feel too well. Ugh. Hopefully the Pepto will work quickly. I haven't been able to accomplish much due to those "tummy troubles". Ugh again! At least my body waited til I was back home before causing problems! The day started foggy, but turned absolutely gorgeous. Sam and I had our walk in the fog, but it had cleared by the time I was ready to head out. Wonderful stops at Bath & Body Works (it was their Market Day with great savings and fresh fruit scents for the home), Hedonist Artisan Chocolates (to get my shamrock truffle-with Guinness, Irish Whiskey, and cream), and the discovery of a great new shop-Now and Zen made my day great. I'm cooking Corned Beef for a late dinner to be eaten with the BBC Being Human. What did you do on this holiday?

No comments: