Saturday, February 11, 2012

The End

This is it. The end of my vacation. WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! In my line of work you really need at least 2 weeks off-the first just to decompress, the second to actually get stuff done. I'm halfway decompressed, but a bit put off with myself that I didn't get more done. So, what did I do on my vacation? I made and mailed my Valentine's Day cards, except for Vinnie's (his is a little special and I haven't posted it yet) and my international ones may not make it in time. I went to a chocolate tasting at Hedonist Artisan Chocolates, a wine tasting at Wine Sense, learned to make chocolate truffles at the New York Wine and Culinary Center, went to a book signing with author Lorraine Bartlett, spent a day with my folks making cookies with my mom, took Sam and spent another day there going through old stuff, stopped at a few favorite stores...but very few, got caught up on my TV shows...those that are available On Demand at any rate (darn you Vampire Diaries), read a lot, discovered and became addicted to Pinterest, and went out to lunch with a friend. Hmmm, that actually sounds like I did a lot...whatever the case, I enjoyed myself, but, I'm ready for another vacation!

No comments: