Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Don't Blame the Dog

For the past week or so I've been finding a puddle in the kitchen by the table. I thought Sam had had an accident. The weird thing is that I was finding it while I was home. He'd be fine all the time when I was gone to work...but he'd leave a wet spot when I was sleeping. Now I've been on vacation. I've been home more and Sam goes outside more...but I still find the puddle. It's weird too, because it's quite clear. Well today I cleaned up the puddle...again...and then got on the computer. Sam was snoozing on his bed. The cats were all upstairs. I went into the kitchen...and saw a puddle. OK. Sam could not have done it-he hadn't even gone in the kitchen. Hmm. There's a plastic bottle of vinegar on the floor under the kitchen table. Hmmm. That puddle isn't really yellow at all. Hmm. I picked up the vinegar bottle and sure enough, drip, drip, drip. The vinegar bottle is leaking in the kitchen. Not Sam. Sorry Sam, lesson learned-don't blame the dog!

No comments: