Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lent Begins

Today is the start of Lent. I won't eat meat today, nor will I eat it on Fridays, until after Easter. I don't really practice the Catholicism I in which I was raised, but I do follow this-of course, it's not even required now...but I still do it. The problem is remembering. I have to remember the lunches I pack for work on Thursdays must not have meat. I was good and remembered last night for Ash Wednesday. Fortunately, I had cheese lasagna in the freezer. Today for breakfast I had a croissant, (OK 2 but they were mini) and some strawberry strudel bites and cheddar goldfish as well. I also had some chocolate and had cherry whiskey to drink with it all. Of course, this is breakfast after work and before bed. At any rate, since I've already eaten most of the "bad" stuff I guess I should try to exercise more during Lent. It'd be hard to do less.

No comments: