Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to me. Times have changed. No birthday party, no birthday cake (although I did have a birthday cupcake) and I actually have to go to work. I did enjoy the 2 days leading up to my special day-visiting favorite shops, seeing my folks and going to a festival with them. But there is proof I'm getting older-there are only 5 birthday cards on my mantle and I was worried I'd have no presents to open on my actual birthday-but a package arrived from my friend in England. I'm thrilled though, with all the birthday wishes sent to my Facebook page. Still my birthday is not a big deal...not quite "just another day" but close.

2 comments:

Drusilla Kehl said...

Happy birthday! Really looking forward to meeting you this weekend!

Katreader said...

Thanks! I can't wait to meet you too.